BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday 1 March 2011

Well at least I'm consistant

Well in the way that my head works anyway.
The nightmares are back with a vengeance, four terrible nights on a row. I don't want to back to the being afraid to go to sleep situation.
After I had my initial bad spell in 1998 when I got divorced,  I never dreamt or at least never noticed I did and had no noticeable sleep loss.
So why the hell do I now?  Maybe my life is more complicated now? It was just as shit then as it is now, just with increased money problems now.
Maybe it's the feeling that my life is not going to get better than it is at the moment. That's a pretty horrible thought to me to be honest....I hate being me
I don't want to give up, but I don't think I have a lot to look forward to considering what life's been like so far for me.
You never know

0 comments: